2014-Present, Managing Partner
– c7 Advisors, 2014-present. New York, N.Y. Managing Partner, money management and healthcare advisory firm. Long-Short equity fund. Advisory activity focused on small-to-middle market healthcare M&A and financing transactions.
2009-2014, Healthcare Investment Banker
– Cantor Fitzgerald, 2011-2014. New York, N.Y. Managing Director, Co-head of the Healthcare investment banking group, healthcare generalist. Executed financing and M&A transactions for biotechnology, life sciences, healthcare services, data analytics and medical device companies.
– Gleacher & Company, 2009-2011. New York, N.Y. Same as above.
2002-2009, Buy-Side Hedge Fund Analyst/Portfolio Manager
– Jefferies Asset Management, 2007-2008. New York, N.Y. Managing Director, Portfolio Manager of the Cerimon Healthcare Fund.
– Sirios Capital Management, 2002-2007. Boston, MA Principal, Healthcare Analyst and Portfolio Manager.
1989-2002, Sell-Side Healthcare Research Analyst
– UBS, Managing Director, Global Head of Healthcare Research, 1999-2002. New York, N.Y. Ran a 30 person global healthcare research team. Followed healthcare services and life science tools stocks.
– Smith Barney, Managing Director Head of Healthcare Services Research, 1991-1999. New York, N.Y. Ran a 15 person healthcare services research team. Achieved II ranking. Hosted largest healthcare services conference. Engaged in extensive healthcare investment banking activities, including IPOs and strategic advisory work for leading healthcare services companies. Most profitable group at Smith Barney on both trading and investment banking sides of the business. Acted as a consultant to Sandy Weill and Jamie Dimon on Travelers acquisition and divestiture of the health insurance business.
– Tucker Anthony, 1989-1991. Boston, MA Vice President, Healthcare Analyst.
– Sloan School of Management, MIT. MS Management, finance. Thesis topic; Seasonal Patterns in Stock Price Returns
– Health policy research at Tufts School of Medicine